Having access to our ITSM and business management experience and expertise on an as-needed basis is what most appeals to customers about our eConsultant® services. This à la carte coaching approach can provide both strategic and tactical advice and support when you want it, only as much of it as you want, and without the high cost associated with traditional consulting services.
Whether you are just beginning to explore an ITSM program, have a years-old implementation that needs refinement and improvement, or are seeking formal ISO/IEC 20000 certification, the key word that describes our eConsultant® services is...
- Flexibility of Time: You are in full control of when and how often you engage your eConsultant® coach. You don't have to lock yourself into an expensive long-term or onsite contract. Because your needs at any given time may be quick and simple or complex and extended, we provide you the exact level of assistance you need to meet your requirements. We've learned a few things about Service Level Requirements over the years, and bring that service quality concept to bear with our eConsultant® services.
- Flexibility of Duration: Our eConsultant® coaching services are prepaid on a retainer basis. You don't have to commit to a pricey, extended consulting contract. You choose how much of our productive time you think you may need. For example, you might start with just eight hours of coaching services, and when more is needed you simply add more blocks of time to your package. It's as simple as that. Charging is completely transparent, and productive time is rounded to 15 minutes, not one hour. You can buy small blocks of time, stay in full control of your budget, and pay correspondingly less for top-quality consulting services.
- Flexibility of Format: In today's challenging economy, it makes sense to do away with the old paradigm of a consultant boarding an airplane to come to your office. While sometimes an in-person meeting is called for, it often adds unnecessary expense to the value you receive. That's why we call ours eConsultant® services: we leverage the technology and tools available to maximize interaction and collaboration while minimizing expenses.
- Flexibility of Expertise: Having mature, highly-experienced, and field-proven consultant/coaches means that you can get the advice you need. We will never try to direct you to a specific agenda because we have the cross-platform expertise and breadth of experience that allow us to tailor our recommendations to your specific requirements. That also means we have the knowledge to assist with the entire spectrum of People, Processes, Tools, and Partners.
- Flexibility of Resources: You might choose to have only your CIO or a senior manager use your purchased eConsultant® coaching services. Or you may decide that all your process owners and ITSM project leads should have access for answers and advice. Either way, you remain in full control of who on your team is entitled to engage productive time. Our monthly status reports will clearly show who engaged us, for what purpose, and for what amount of productive time.
To receive a prospectus and rate table, write to